Monday 14 October 2013

THE 'S' WOMEN IN MY LIFE

S-wathi
S-hubha
S-hyali
For some reason, the most prominent women in my life have their names beginning with S. I have tried to rubbish it as co-incidence, but with the progress of time, more women show up in my life, with the S-tag.
My mum, Shyalini is my best friend, and financier (in that order). Her twin sister, my aunt, is named Salai Muthu. My sister is Kritika, though i call her lovingly as Sis.
My sis-in-law, epitome of simplicity and love, is Soundarya. My aunt is Shyali, and my cousins also have their name starting with 'S'. There's Shruthi, Shwetha, Shambhavi, Sumathi, Sumitha, Sukhruthi and many more. Yes, the other reason is there has been an explosion of girls in the family.
My friends and crushes too had and continue to have the 'S' factor, though i do not mix them. There is Subia, Shaistha, Swathi, Shubha, Sadiya, Serena, Sowmya, Shushma, Shreedevi and many more.
I guess even my wife would have her name starting from 'S', going by the series. I wonder how they never run out of names beginning with S. 
Here's to all the S-women in my life-past, present and future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment