Wednesday 23 October 2013

THE POT BELLY BARD-JUST LIKE PATTON

I'm watching you
As you lean to copy the answer
I give you a hard stare
Just like Patton

Stealing a quick glance
You indicate where you're stuck
I'm right there and derail your tracks
Just like Patton

You look nervous and hopeless
You've not studied well and missed notes
You hope that i was anything but a strict invigilator
I am just like Patton

Whispering to a friend
A number, a word or a phrase;
I show up and bark at your face
"Gosh!" you say, "He's just like Patton"

Wipe that smirk and smile
Close your ears from my words of abuse
I've caught you red handed and white faced
Fear me, cause i'm just like Patton

I'll pull you by your collar
Drag you by your tie
Face my anger and wrath i shall shower upon you
A storm i'll bring, just like Patton

Ask me for additional sheet and you shall receive
Ask me for extra time and you'll get it
Benevolence and grace i shall show on you
Cause i'm human, just like Patton.

No comments:

Post a Comment