Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Second Time

My life has a unique connection to the number 2. Whatever i do the first time, somehow gets lost, stopped or fades away into oblivion. But yes, the memories do remain. The lessons learnt the first time help me to make a better attempt and execute wiser choices the second time. This is the second time i have set up a blog, the first one receiving good reviews.
Whether it's first love, or first jeans, it will always have it's place in my heart. However, in reality, what i can feel and connect to is what i do for the second time. It's just so. I have no logical explanation for it. The second time really sets the stage for future success and achievements.
My second cycle taught me about riding, my second bike helped me to discover an ability within myself i never knew i had. Our second house I love the most, the second time i quit martial arts, i knew i was different and i'm a rule breaker.
This second blog, will be unlike anything you have seen or heard or read. It'll give you my insight on things that concern me, you and the person sitting next to you. Plus the world too.
Here we go..........Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment